This is a secret health tip and an easy homemade remedy for hair growth and this hair serum will also make your hair soft, healthy, silky and long instantly.
The medium piece of ginger (approx 3 inches)
2 teaspoons of castor oil
2 teaspoons of mustard oil
1 vitamin E capsule
- Firstly, peel off the ginger and then grate it by using the grater.
- Then strain the juice out of the ginger and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl add 1.5 tablespoons of ginger juice, 2 teaspoons of castor oil, 2 teaspoons of mustard oil and 1 vitamin E capsule.
- Mix all the ingredients and your amazing hair growth serum is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your hair and leave it for 2 hours and then rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps repair and build tissue. When you apply vitamin E to your scalp, it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles, and healthy follicles encourage hair growth
Ginger is rich in mineral and essential oils, it makes hair more manageable, softer and shinier. It is useful for dandruff, dry and itchy scalp. It contains anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Castor oil carries ricinoleic acid and omega- 6 essential fatty acids, which accelerate blood circulation to the scalp, hence increasing hair growth.
Mustard oil stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It contains protein, a major component of hair, and omega-3 fatty acids – both of which nourish your hair and encourage hair growth.